ARE YOU GETTING ENOUGH SLEEP?
IMPROVE YOUR SLEEP TODAY
Sleep is one of the most important things for your overall health and wellbeing. When you are not getting sufficient sleep everything suffers, even your complexion! More importantly lack of sleep also affects your immune system.
Lack of sleep leaves you feeling irritable, exhausted and unable to function during the day. Over time, it can put you at risk of health issues like obesity, high blood pressure, heart disease, and diabetes. Lack of sleep also affects your brain health.
The good news is that there are many steps you can take to help you sleep better without reaching for the sleeping pills.
Below are a few quick tips to help you get a better nights sleep.
- Stick to a regular sleep routine.
- Avoid strenuous exercise late in the evening.
- Eat your main meal at least 2 hours before bed.
- Avoid Caffeine and alcohol late in the evening.
- Keep tech such as laptops and mobiles out of the bedroom.
- Write a 'to-do' list ready for the following day.
- Try relaxing essential oils.
- Unwind with yoga or meditation.
This is just a small selection of ways to improve your sleep but there is much more you can do. To receive the Ultimate Sleep Guide for FREE just click on the button below to download and start your journey to better sleep!