YOUR JOURNEY TO A LESS ANXIOUS YOU STARTS HERE
DO YOU WANT TO LIVE A LESS ANXIOUS LIFE?
HAVE YOU LOST CONNECTION TO YOUR TRUE SELF AND THE NATURAL WORLD AROUND YOU?
If you are suffering with anxiety then this is likely to be a major contributing factor and one which is rarely acknowledged.
The Re-connect Program takes an alternative and more holistic approach to reducing anxiety in a natural way, unlike many other mainstream programs currently available. It will help you get to the root cause of your anxiety and enable you to put the foundations in place to manage it better and build greater resilience to it over time.
The program is packed with over a hundred pages of information with additional slides and videos for each section. It has been designed with an integrated work book (with sheets you can print out and duplicate), and guides you through exercises to help you re-connect with yourself, understand what is causing your anxiety and become more aware of your thoughts, re-connect with nature and introduce more exercise into your life, whilst also ensuring you are taking the best care of yourself so your mind, body and spirit are able to combat anxiety.
It has been broken down into 3 months to enable you to build on each month whilst avoiding being overwhelmed by too much to do to start with! It contains two Re-connect Schedulers to help you plan and a Checklist at the end of each month to keep you on track, plus a Weekly Planner and Journal to complete alongside the program. There is also a Nature Journal included.
From my own personal experience this is a tried and trusted route to building resilience against anxiety whilst improving health and wellbeing in the process. If I can live a happier less anxious life then you can too.
Let me show you how. You have so much to gain and little to lose.
YOU HAVE THE POWER TO REDUCE YOUR ANXIETY
LEARN HOW FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS SUFFERED WITH ANXIETY,
UNDERSTANDS IT AND KNOWS HOW YOU FEEL!
ARE YOU TIRED OF FEELING ANXIOUS?
Do you want to feel less anxious in your life but have no clue of where to start to help yourself?
Do you want an alternative way to reduce Anxiety without going down the medication route?
Do you want to feel more grounded and in control of your own life?
Do you want to feel more connected and in tune with yourself and the natural world around you?
Are you willing to incorporating the healing benefits of ancient practices such as yoga/qi-gong and meditation into your routine?
If you are open to trying a different approach to reducing your anxiety then this is the program for you.
This program is also for you if :
You often feel stressed, anxious and overwhelmed.
You often feel out of sync and not in control of your own life.
You are struggling with low self-esteem.
You feel alone and like nobody understands how anxiety is impacting your life.
Feel a sense of helplessness through your anxiety.
Feel a sense of impending doom.
Lacking in sleep and low on energy due to anxiety.
Struggle to concentration as your mind is full of worries.
Have lost connection with your true self and inner guidance.
Your anxiety is starting to impact your health and you want to be able to help yourself.
So many people feel this way and don't know where to turn or even if there is help available. I used to be one of them untiI I discovered a more holistic way of being and the tools to connect back to my true self which I will share with you as part of this program.
You will learn how to reduce your anxiety, improve your overall health and well-being and value yourself and your life again when you commit to this gentle program which has been designed especially for women.
This program is not for you if:
You want a quick fix solution (reducing anxiety from the ground up takes time and a consistent and dedicated approach).
It is not for you if you are not open to spending time re-connecting with yourself and the natural world.
It is not for you if you are not prepared to incorporate (or at least try) ancient practices into your routine.
It is not for you if you are not prepared to improve your diet, exercise and self care.
It is not for you if you want a standard approach.
It is not for you if you are not prepared to help yourself.
If you are ready to reduce anxiety naturally and re-claim your life then please get in touch at Lincsholistic@gmail.com
You can also grab some free guides below:
SECTION 1 -
- How to identify if have you become disconnected from yourself.
- Hand on Heart Connection Exercise.
- The 3 keys to identifying what is causing your anxiety.
- Anxiety Triggers form
- Identify your anxiety symptoms – how you are feeling mentally, emotionally and physically.
- Get to know you exercises
- Quick Anxiety Reducing Exercise
SECTION 2 -
- Are your thoughts contributing to your anxiety?
- Evaluate your thoughts exercise.
- Replace Negative Thoughts with Positives.
- Identify changes to make to help reduce anxiety.
- Things to let go of/things to include.
- Identify the positives.
- The Pause Exercise.
SECTION 3 -
- The Holistic Approach.
- Identify ways to increase Self care daily/weekly.
- Things to keep in mind when creating a self-care checklist.
- Self-care tips.
SECTION 4 -
ANXIETY AND YOUR DIET
- How is your diet contributing to your anxiety?
- What foods can help reduce anxiety.
- How certain Vitamins and Minerals can help.
- Identify foods to include and foods to reduce.
- Weekly Shopping List reminder.
- Meal Planner included to help you.
SECTION 5 -
- The human-nature connection - Spiritual, psychological, social and physical well-being.
- Re-connect with Nature and its cycles.
- The secrets of Shinrin-yoku for reducing anxiety and improving well-being
- The benefits of bringing nature indoors.
- Water connection - the antidote to 'Red Mind'?
- Identify ways to spend more time in nature.
- Greet the day exercise (based on native American Indian teachings).
- Moon phases and you.
SECTION 6 -
- How physical exercise helps anxiety.
- The importance of exercises.
- Identify ways to incorporate more exercise into your routine.
- Schedule your physical exercise on the Re-connect Scheduler to keep on track.
SECTION 7 -
MIND, BODY, SPIRIT PRACTICES
- What are mind body spirit practices.
- The benefits of practices such as yoga and qi-qong.
- Yoga Postures for anxiety.
- Links to yoga or qi-gong classes.
- Evaluation sheets for your chosen practice.
- Pranayama Breathing Exercise to reduce anxiety.
SECTION 8 -
- The benefits of meditation.
- Reduce your anxiety with meditation
- Guide to meditation.
- 3 different Meditation Exercises.
- Meditation Evaluation sheets.
SECTION 9 -
- Mindfulness – What is it and how can it help anxiety.
- 4 Easy Mindfulness Exercises.
- Daily Mindfulness.
- Mindfulness Tips for a Happy Life.
SECTION 10 -
- Gratitude Practice
- Release Practice
- 'Must do' list
SECTION 11 -
- Grounding Exercise
- Visualisation Exercise
- Tense and Release Exercise
- Anxiety Breathing Exercise
- Focus on 5 Exercise
GAINED VALUABLE TOOLS TO HELP YOU MANAGE AND REDUCE YOUR ANXIETY
LEARNED HOW TO CONNECT BACK TO YOUR TRUE SELF TO LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE
IMPROVED YOUR SELF-CARE
RE-CONNECTED WITH NATURE
INCORPORATED A HEALTHY DIET AND PHYSICAL EXERCISE INTO YOUR ROUTINE
DEVELOPED A MIND, BODY, SPIRIT PRACTICE
DEVELOPED A MEDITATION PRACTICE
LEARNED MINDFULNESS SKILLS
INCORPORATED OTHER PRACTICES SUCH AS JOURNALING, AFFIRMATIONS AND MORE
GET YOUR SPECIALISED PROGRAM TODAY.
YOU WON'T FIND THIS ANYWHERE ELSE!
Price shown in US dollars on checkout
Download the full program and all the extra bonuses with this package. All the tools and information you need to help you reduce your anxiety and improve your health and well-being yourself.
Payment options available.
PREMIUM - FULLY SUPPORTED
With this fully supported version you will receive the complete program and bonuses plus ongoing email support and encouragement on a weekly basis throughout the 3 months. You will also receive additional downloads to help and guide you.
SPACES LIMITED (payment options available)
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE PURCHASE
Information provided in this program is for educational purposes only and not intended to replace medical advice. The program has been designed to give you the tools to cultivate a lifestyle that helps build resilience against anxiety and is based on my knowledge as a Holistic Health and Wellness Coach/healer and my own personal experience with anxiety. I am not a medical professional, counsellor or doctor. You should always consult with your doctor or GP, medical professional or qualified counsellor if you are struggling to cope with more serious or constant anxiety issues or have any other health concerns. You should also consult your doctor or GP before undertaking any diet, supplement, fitness or health program. In proceeding with this program you agree that you undertake the program and any exercises completely at your own risk. You take full responsibility for how you use the information provided here-in. Results cannot be guaranteed as outcome may vary with each individual.
Sharon K, Lincs Holistic Wellness
"We can always choose to perceive things differently. We can focus on what's wrong in our life, or we can focus on what's right"