WANT TO FEEL LESS STRESSED?
YOUR JOURNEY TO A CALMER YOU STARTS HERE BY RE-CONNECTING WITH NATURE
So many of us are feeling stressed, anxious and overwhelmed as our senses have become over stimulated with the noise and chaos of modern living. By spending more time in the natural environment you will feel calmer and in a better position to deal with the pressures of life so they have less of an impact on your health and well-being.
Ancient healing traditions going back thousands of years also stressed the importance of living in harmony with nature. Most of us these days are cut off from nature and this has a damaging effect on our overall health and wellbeing.
Spending time outdoors in nature helps to trigger the parasympathetic nervous system which restores you to a calmer state as opposed to the 'fight or flight' stress response many of us find ourselves in.
We are not separate from nature and our connection with it is vital for our health and wellbeing and very existence. Unfortunately this is something that has so often been overlooked, especially for our mental health. We are no longer living in harmony with Nature and we are not living in our natural state.
Nature nurtures, nourishes and recharges us and when we become separate from it our health and wellbeing begins to suffer on all levels.
Our sense of separateness from Nature is also contributing to climate change. When we re-establish our connection we become more aware of the living nature of our planet and the interconnectedness of all living things and naturally want to do more to protect it.
This is a dual purpose course to help you reduce stress and anxiety with the help of nature whilst also showing you easy ways to help nature in return. It is packed with over 80 pages of information and includes 2 additional relaxation videos to bring the outdoors in if you are unable to get outside or short on time. It has been designed with an integrated work book (with sheets you can print out and duplicate), and guides you through easy exercises, including mindfulness and meditations, to help you re-connect with Nature to reduce stress and anxiety. It includes the Re-connect Scheduler to help you plan your time in Nature and there is also a Nature Journal included too.
This course will also help you reduce stress and anxiety over climate change by allowing you to explore actions you can personally take to create your own climate change action plan and schedule this in to your daily life with the scheduler provided.
It is time to re-connect with 'Mother Earth' and return to a calmer more natural state you were born to be in.
From my own personal experience I have found that being outdoors in Nature really does help to reduce stress and anxiety and improves overall feelings of wellbeing.
SECTION 1 -
HUMAN NATURE CONNECTION
- How nature improves spiritual, psychological, physical and social wellbeing.
- Benefits of being in Nature.
- A walk in the park exercise.
- Nature break exercise.
- Natures colours mindfulness exercise
SECTION 2 -
RE-CONNECT WITH NATURE AND ITS CYCLES
- Why being disconnected from Nature contributes to Anxiety (and stress) and impacts the planet.
- Ways to re-establish your connection with Nature.
- Plant and attract Nature to you.
- Focus on your senses nature connection exercise.
SECTION 3 -
REDUCE STRESS WITH SHINRIN-YOKU
- Is Shinrin-yoku (Forest Bathing) the antidote to stress?
- How to practice Shinrin-yoku.
- Forest 'Breathing' exercise
- The benefits of 'tree hugging'.
- Tree hugging exercise.
- Forest bathing video to promote calm reduce stress.
SECTION 4 -
BRING NATURE INDOORS
- The benefits of bringing nature indoors for well-being.
- Ways to bring Nature indoors to maintain your connection.
- Quick Indoor mindfulness exercise to reduce feelings of stress and anxiety.
SECTION 5 -
BLUE SPACES - WATER CONNECTION
- The benefits of spending time near water for Stress and anxiety.
- The 'water listening' exercise.
- Relaxation video to reduce feelings of stress.
SECTION 6 -
CONNECT WITH WILDLIFE
- Slow down and observe wildlife to reduce stress.
- Connect with wildlife exercise.
- Attract wildlife to you.
SECTION 7 -
SCHEDULE IN NATURE TIME
- Identify ways to spend time in Nature.
- Re-connect with nature Scheduler.
SECTION 8 -
MOON PHASES AND YOU
- How the phases of the moon affect nature, including you.
- Stress, anxiety and your 'monthly' cycle.
- Moon phases guide.
- The benefits of looking at the night sky.
- Star gazing Exercise.
SECTION 9 -
BONUS EXERCISES TO REDUCE STRESS AND ANXIETY
- 'Greet the day'exercise - a version of a Native American Indian practice.
- The benefits of 'grounding'.
- 'Grounding' exercise.
- Nature meditation exercise.
SECTION 10 -
STRESS AND ANXIETY OVER CLIMATE CHANGE
- Climate Change - steps you can take.
- Identify ways to reduce your own impact on the planet exercise.
- Climate Action/Recycling Scheduler.
SECTION 11 - ADDITION
LIVING IN TUNE WITH THE SEASONS
- Live in tune with the seasons for health and wellbeing.
GET YOUR COURSE TODAY.
YOU WON'T FIND THIS ANYWHERE ELSE!
PRICING - SAVE OVER 50% FOR LIMITED TIME!
PRICE WAS £35.00 - NOW ONLY £17.00
(price shown in US dollars on checkout page)
DOWNLOAD IT TODAY
Download the full course and receive a link to your Videos and Nature Journal today. Start reducing your stress the natural way and improve feelings of well-being whilst also helping the planet!
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE PURCHASE
Information provided in this course is for educational purposes only and not intended to replace medical advice. The course has been designed to help you re-connect with nature as a tool to reduce feelings of stress (and anxiety).I am not a medical professional, counsellor or doctor. You should always consult with your doctor or GP, medical professional or qualified counsellor if you are struggling to cope with stress or more serious or constant anxiety issues or have any other health concerns.